Digital Transformation Tracker 7: cutting complexity with automation and AI
This year’s Digital Transformation Tracker report is based on the largest pool of respondents ever to our annual survey. Our focus this time is on automation and AI and how it could help communications service providers (CSPs) to accelerate their transformation goals.
Read the report to understand:
- The status of digital transformation in telecoms and what the main drivers are
- Which business models operators are adopting and how they view their prospects for success in the future
- Why the gloomy macroeconomic environment is particularly challenging for CSPs
- Why culture and skills are still the biggest hurdles to clear
- Why intent-based automation is important and how CSPs plan to reach Level 4 autonomous networks by 2025
- What the business case is for intent
- Why CSPs are excited but uncertain about generative AI
- Why operators want more collaboration among standards bodies and open-source groups.